Monday, November 9, 2009

Yesterday's news

ANOTHER TOOTH! Yeah, now hopefully the kid can catch a break and get some rest. He's been happier that is for sure.

It has been a pretty eventful week or so. My parents came to visit two weeks ago yesterday. Max and Maggie had a violin concert. It was Maggie's first concert and Max's first time in the orchestra. It was so great to see the confidence in both kids and the excitement in Maggie's eyes.

My parents stayed until Wednesday when we had them skedaddle on out of here. Max woke up with a 102.6 temp. With my mom still recovering, we figured it would be better for them to take off pretty quickly rather than risk either of them getting sick. Can I just tell you that after 5 days of having all the kids at home with me, I was more than ready for Max and Maggie to go back to school today... Thankfully Max's fever only lasted between 24-48 hours. I feel like I haven't really been on the computer much during all this time. Today has given me a little bit of a breather but I still have things to get done so I guess not as much of a breather as I would have liked.

I am just grateful that the kids are getting better, that I am feeling better and that we have all been sleeping a bit better. I am hoping we can keep up

No comments:

Post a Comment