Saturday, November 28, 2009

First words

So this is really bad.... I can't remember what Max's first word was. I don't know if I am just having a brain fart but it kind of bothers me. I am hoping that I have it written down somewhere that I can reference for later or add in a comment but at the moment I will just have to be sad about it.
Maggie, on the other hand, said 'Bubba'. And then again I have another sad moment missing Bubba who just loved on both Max and Maggie. I am just glad that we made the decision not to wait too long to get another dog. Juno is a great addition, he loves the kids, has his crazy moments and he thoroughly enjoys the fact that Harry gives open mouth kisses....
Anyways not to further digress... It has been going through my mind what Harry's first word will be. I guess this is because Krismon said that Harry said both 'Mama' and 'Papa' the other day. I am not putting much stock into this since I have not heard a peep from him that sounds like either of these words. So what will he say and when? Any guesses...

2 comments:

  1. I thought Max's first word was tattoo ... LOLLL I know that was the first word I heard out of his mouth ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trace. I think you are right. Yes he would touch my arm and say 'tattoo!'. I appreciate you remembering for me.

    ReplyDelete