Thursday, December 3, 2009

Decorating for Xmas

Yeah so I pulled it out of the garage and into the house. It's in the dining room because isn't that where everything that isn't being used gets stored til it gets used? I feel bad for my poor neglected dining room table that doesn't get the use that it deserves or the hate that the Nevada sun definitely gives it. But that is a whole other tangent.

So yes I want to get stuff out and yes I want to do it with the kids. Am I scared that it is going to be a free for all? Oh heck yes. I feel frazzled and I haven't even taken anything out of a box yet. I know that I am excited to have it all out and to put stuff up with the kids especially since it doesn't excite Krismon. Can you feel my hesitation?

I will let you know how it works out....

No comments:

Post a Comment