Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ice cream cone on my head

Juno has to wear a cone to keep from licking his stitches. Now this is rather uncomfortable I would imagine and poor Juno just looks sad especially when he runs into wall and tables. He looks truly forlorn when he is left home alone that I couldn't bear to run any errands today other than to pick up the kids. His surgery went well and I am really not sure what he swallowed. We have kept him as pain free as possible. And I have hired a trainer to help us correct his issues.

Maggie kept talking about the ice cream cone on Juno's head. She giggled about it and talked about it at dinner. Krismon suggested that we put the cone on her head once Juno is well and then see how giggly she would be about it.

It gave my imagination two giggles to think about the dog cone on her almost like those elizabethen collars ( I think that is the right era) or an ice cream cone on her head dripping down her face.

2 comments:

  1. You know the dog cone is actually called an Elizabethan collar, that's why we call them "e-collars" (if you've ever heard your vet say that).

    I've been tempted to put an e-collar on my kids before LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know that I am not the only one who has those thoughts.

    ReplyDelete