Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tired oh so tired

Yesterday was a long day. Oh boy. Maggie's first dance recital is tonight and tomorrow night. Last night was the dress rehearsal, 4 hours long! Yes that's right. She was there for at least 4 hours.  I took her, stayed an hour, drove to the store, shopped, drove home. Then 20 minutes later, I took my mom there. Got home at 6:30. I had hoped that the men people could feed themselves from the stuff I bought but no. We finished dinner, were cleaning up when my Lia Sophia person came for the party. Got house mostly picked up and then Harry down for the night. Friends showed up, we had a great time. The kids had fun with their friends but were up wayyyyyy tooo late. Oy.

Maggie napping, I was hoping Max would nap but I think that is a no go. And tonight we get to see the fun of Maggie recital. And then I am going straight to bed because it is past my bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment