Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The first day of summer camp

Yep so this was supposed to the big day. They would go to school and I would get to work..... As we know things sometimes don't turn out as planned. Regardless, I took the M&M show to school. They are in different classrooms. Max having graduated to the lower elementary and Maggie going into his old class at least for now.

She cried and had to be held so I could leave. Then I took Max to his class and he cried and didn't want me to leave. Let's just say I was practically running for the door.

When I came to pick them up, Maggie was still napping and glad to see me. Everytime they switched to a new activity she would cry for me. Did I mention that she has been having separation anxiety? Max didn't want to leave when I went in to get him. He had a good ole time.

1 comment: