Friday, June 20, 2008

Respect

Aretha sings about it... I played clips of it on youtube for older M. I still keep trying to figure out how to teach it to him and little M. I know modeling behavior is how they learn.... I don't put my feet on my toys or on the table. I say please and thank you. I really try to show my kids the respect that I think they deserve and expect the same in return. I know it is a learning process but how many times does it take before it gets through to them.

The sleep study continues and in that vein... how do you not feel disrespected when they laugh after discipline at night? Seriously, they think bed time is playtime. I am really starting to wonder if they will be able to continue sharing a room or if we will just have to put them in different rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment