Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Third Day

So I did not take her to 'camp'. I decided that Krismon should have the pleasure of listening to her cries. He set her down and ran for it, was what he said. She cried for all of 5 minutes before getting into the swing of things.

I tried to get any busywork done before the kids left so that I would not have excuses getting in the way of work. Well, of course, I can take a personal call. And then I got a professional call that was good and originated some new ideas for both of us.

I jumped on my parent coaching bandwagon and decided to make a schedule so I spent a couple of hours on that. I have it pretty set in my mind how it will work and now I just need to create it on a big poster board or sheet of paper so the kids can see it and read it and know what will come next.

Hmm since I did not get it written out, that must be why they got up at 5am again today.

1 comment:

  1. Reagan always has a hard time when I leave her at daycare. When daddy takes her it's no problem, she's off and playing. Good thing I don't have to take her often.

    The parenting coaching sounds really interesting~

    ReplyDelete