Saturday, November 8, 2008

A no go on Yesterday

Why you may ask? For no good reason, other than I went to a playgroup that turned into a marathon. The kids were having fun, I was hanging out with friends there seemed to be no reason to leave right away. Of course, when I got home, I was wiped out. Maggie crashed in the car, Max was still a chatter box keeping me company on the drive home. The rest of the day seemed a blur. I don't really remember what I did except that I watched Oprah and made a really benign Turkey Chili for supper. The kids went to bed and I followed suit not long after. That sadly is what most of my days seem to be. But oh I forgot the kids were up by around 4am which meant I didn't really sleep much after that time either and for some reason not know to me, that didn't end up bothering much. Crazy huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment