Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Going on a Wii Fit hunt

So I am trying to think of ways to not only burn through my kids energy but also get my butt in gear or rather maybe grow more of one. hahaha.... We found our wii through a friend and are making a charitable donation to a local group called ShadeTree. They are a women's and Children's shelter. Check them out at http://www.theshadetree.org/

So now it is about getting the wii fit so we can start doing fun family fitness. And I am considering getting the dance dance revolution since the kids think it is hilarious to do when we are out and about. Can you tell I am a wee bit excited by the idea of doing silly dance moves well actually no real dance moves but it would be fun and silly anyways.

"Where is my words on here?" asked Max. I thought I should throw that in since he is forever wanting to add his two cents anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment