Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Who knew

I bought the 30 day shred. Not only did I do it but Max did it as well. I am trying to get back on track with exercise. Can we say couch potato? I want the kids to like exercise and I know I need to get out there with them as well.

So my ties today. How about the ties that Maggie cleaned up in their loft. Or the ties on my shoes that Harry kept trying to shove in his mouth while I was trying to exercise. yes can we say annoying to have your baby chasing you while you are exercising.

3 comments:

  1. I am on day 19, we can keep each other motivated! The kids and I do it together most days, I too want them to see me practicing a healthy lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come over and join the 500 in 2010 challenge that laurac started! It's amazing how much motivation reporting miles each week gives you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How would I figure it out? Eh I guess that is not what is most important. I will and I will put it out there to others. How awesome would that be to get people the world over to do the 500?

    ReplyDelete