Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Big Day

I know I am getting a moment to breathe but that won't last for long.

The kids took pity on me this morning and did not wake up until 6am. Ahhhhh. We got breakfast eaten and while Maggie and I walked the dog, Max finished his homework. I got the pleasure of taking the kids to school while the house was starting to be cleaned. YES! THE BEST PRESENT EVER! Harry went down for a nap. So that is my moment to relax. If Harry gets up soon, we will be off to a playgroup. And then Maggie from school. Then the babysitter and then my grad school orientation. That is nerve wracking. I am excited to go and find out what the program will be like but I am going to be back at school where the kids are at least 10 years and more like 15 years younger than me. Probably not at grad school but in general.... Then off to pick Max up from school. And then home and breathe. Wait, yeah right like having all three kids home will give me time to breathe. lol

1 comment:

  1. I have to say I'm so glad I got my Master's before Kyle came along. I don't think I could have done it with him around. However, you are an amazing woman with a lot of drive and determination (and a lot of morning hours to fill). You'll do great in grad school!

    ReplyDelete